OH!! The Memorial Day weekend is only a few days away. I hope you all have a fun place for kids and your family.
With the high gas price this summer, you might feel discourage to plan and fun road trips to many family friendly destination. For a quick getaway that only a short drive away, check out the Ritz-Carton Lodge, Reynolds Plantaion.
This summer they have a great line up for guests and visitors
Swinging Sunday Concert Series & Fireworks – Sundays, May 29–Aug. 28, 2011
Concerts from 7:30 to 9:30 pm, followed by Fireworks Display
- 5/29: Little Phil
- 6/5: The Jimmy Hall Band
- 6/12: The Tommy Talton Band
- 6/19: Davin McCoy & The Coming Attractions
- 6/26: The Fly Brothers
- 7/10: Yonrico Scott Band
- 7/17: The Mosier Brothers
- 7/24: Men of Soul
- 7/31: Good Vibrations
- 8/7: Diane Durrett & Soul Suga’
- 8/14: Webb Wilder
- 8/21: Big Band Atlanta
- 8/28: Shannon Turner
$10 for general public; complimentary for registered hotel guests. Advanced tickets are not necessary.
Summer Family Camp – May 30–Sept. 1, 2011
- Two resort view guestrooms or a two bedroom executive suite
- Summer Camp care package welcome amenity
- “American Breakfast” for two adults and two children at Georgia’s Bistro orIn-Room Dining (tax and gratuity included)
- Unlimited use of kayaks, canoes, fishing equipment and bicycles
- Valet parking for one vehicle
Starts at $479 per night on weekdays; $599 per night on weekends (plus tax and gratuities). Not available July 1–4.