Sugar Shack in the Back:
What happens when the culinary geniuses behind The Fickle Pickle decide to open up their bakery to the public? A little piece of Heaven!!! The Fickle Pickle Team recently unveiled their sweet little bakery to their patrons, “Sugar Shack in the Back.”
Features of the Farm:
- Friendly staff and skilled bakers.
- Creative Breakfast Sandwiches served every day until 11am. Fried Green Tomato Biscuit—OMG!!
- Amazing pastries. Every person in my family STRONGLY recommends the cinnamon rolls.
- The staff has been trained in latte making—and they have nailed it!! Delicious and gorgeous cups of coffee are a guarantee.
- Perfect environment to grab a quick dessert or causal bite to eat for breakfast. Even better—stop over at The Fickle Pickle enjoy lunch and then finish off with a freshly baked cookie or hand scooped ice cream cone.
Giving you the Know Before You Go:
- Shaded Outdoor Seating
- Family Friendly
- Pastries and bakery items are baked on site—that means FRESH!!!
- Greenwood Creamery Ice Cream featured at store
- Counter Culture coffees and Lattes served
- Open Tuesdays 8am-9pm and Sundays 8am-3pm
- Only bakery items and ice cream available after 11 am.
- Closed Mondays
1085 Canton Street
Visit Sugar Shack in the Back: Bakery brought to you by The Fickle Pickle