You call your doctor’s office unsure if a visit is truly necessary. The receptionist puts you through to the nurse’s voicemail or offers to have the nurse return your call. Your name is not as important to her as your birthdate, the identifier they know you by.
A return call encourages you to make an appointment that you wait an extra half hour for after arriving on time the next day. You leave frustrated, feeling like herded cattle. Had you only been able to speak to the doctor, you concerns could have been solved with a 5-10 minute conversation versus a two-day, multi-hour process.
What if they knew your name and actually let you speak to the doctor?
What if we could expect more from our healthcare choices?
Atlanta With Kid is partnering with Harken Health to explore a new option available in the Atlanta area. Launching in Atlanta and Chicago, Harken Health is offering an open house to explore their facility and see if their new model is the answer to your personal healthcare needs.
Healthcare centers in Atlanta are located in Roswell, Decatur, Duluth, Austell, East Cobb and Brookhaven.
Plan highlights include:
- Unlimited, $0 copy primary care visits at Harken Health Centers.
- A dedicated, Care Team available by phone, email, text or video chat.
- 24-hour, 7-days a week access to Harken Health doctors.
- Complimentary wellness classes like nutrition, cooking, yoga, strength training and fitness at the centers.
- Prescription drug coverage, online ordering and optional home delivery.
- Nationwide network of approximately 850,000 physicians, medical professionals and hospitals.
- Relationship focused.
If you are interested in exploring Harken Health more, be sure to attend one of the Atlanta area open houses. If you are not able to attend, but have specific questions, please feel free to leave your questions for me. I’ll be attending the January 16th Open House in Duluth.
Atlanta Area Harken Health Open Houses:
- Brookhaven- January 16, 2016 10:30am- 2:30pm
- Duluth- January 16, 2016 10:30am- 2:30pm
- Duluth- January 19, 2016 5:00pm- 7:00pm
- East Cobb- January 16, 2016 10:30am-2:30pm
- Decatur- January 16, 2016 10:30am-2:30pm
For more information, visit harkenhealth.com.
Date(s) – 01/16/2016
10:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Harken Healthcare Center
We do our best to post the most relevant and timely information, but readers should confirm dates, times, and availability. Events are posted on AWK from information found on, but not limited to, attraction sites, government city sites; as well as submissions from individual attractions, press releases and PR firms. All events are subject to change without notice and Atlanta With Kid cannot be held responsible.