The Fulton County Residents Free Museum Saturday program is back for 2012. The Center for Puppetry Arts offers free admission for the Fulton county residents for first Saturday of the month starting since January 2012. Download the application here and fill out the form to redeem your ticket on the dates listed in the form.
- Only Fulton County residents and students, as well as Fulton County Government employees, are eligible for the free admission/discount. Non-eligible friends and family are not included.
- An ID is required to establish residency. This can be a Georgia driver’s license or ID with a county code of 60, a student ID from a Fulton County based school (GA State, GA TECH, SCAD, etc), or a Fulton County employee ID card. Other proof of residence may be considered at the discretion of the ticket sales office.
- Only museum admission is free. Performances and workshops are not included.
- Eligible participants may purchase an all-inclusive ticket for a performance and workshop on the free museum day at a 25% discount.
- Tickets are available to walk-ups only and are subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply.
Center for Puppetry Arts Free Museum Saturday Information:
Place: Center for Puppetry Arts
Date: March 3, 2012 (Saturday)
Cost: Free for Fulton county residents