The College Football Hall of Fame, located in downtown Atlanta, is a college football fan’s playground. Opened in August of 2014, the hall of fame celebrates the game’s most passionate fans, players and coaches. The entire family will enjoy learning about the history of college football and following its traditions, from the early inception of tailgating, to the cult following it receives today.
DEAL ALERT: Click here for a limited time remaining discount
Upon entry, each visitor (or “fan” as they call you), receives an all-access pass. Register your name and favorite school, and enjoy interactive and personalized exhibits throughout the Hall. As you walk through each level, various exhibits will recognize your name and school. Pictures and video recordings you’ve completed at the exhibits will be available to you online following your visit. Spend time in the game time gallery calling some of college football’s most memorable plays, or pretend you’re a coach and recruit your players, build their schedule and assign roles for a winning team.
All 768 college football teams are recognized at entry on the Helmet Wall, ensuring your team is represented at the Hall. Also on the first level, is the 45-yard indoor football field, where fans big and small can practice their kicking, running and tackling skills. The Hall’s team members are fantastic about giving even the littlest fans a turn. Let the kids burn some energy here before moving on to the interactive exhibits on the next level. Level Two features the game day theater showing “The Game of Your Life”, giving fans a behind the scenes look at the perspectives of former coaches and players. Additional highlights include the ESPN College GameDay desk, where you’ll have the chance to record analysis of the game against a green screen and then see yourself between the hosts of college game day, as if you are sitting with them on live TV. Level Three features the Hall of Fame, stories and accomplishments are highlighted for the school of your choice on interactive, moveable boards. And most importantly, each hall of fame member’s name is inscribed along the walls of the Hall.
Giving You the KNOW Before You Go®
- Open daily, except Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Kids 3 and under are FREE
- Paid parking is available at various lots in the downtown area, or in the adjacent parking garage for the most convenient location.
- Restrooms in the Hall are located on every level, including family restrooms.
- The Hall does not permit re-entry and no outside food is permitted. Concessions are available within the playing field, such as hotdogs, chips and soda, but food is restricted to Level One. There are many offsite options for lunch close by to the Hall, or visit the attached Chick-fil-a before entering.
- The Hall rents its space for special events. Rent out the playing field for a private party!
Ways to Save
Tickets can be purchased online or at the box office. The Hall features “season ticket” packages which can be a great way to save money.
250 Marietta Street NW
Visit College Football Hall of Fame and Fan Experience