Thank you for visiting Atlanta With Kid. For the most up-to-date information about Christmas Lights Shows for this year 2010, check out my update post at Christmas 2010: Amazing Homes with Christmas Lights Shows Around Atlanta.
After posting about the Best 5 Christmast and Holiday Lights Display in Atlanta, I got a couple feedback about great neighborhoods around town that you can cruise around for FREE. (I will get to that in future post)
Then my husband shows me a video of an amazing Christmas Lights show of this house… Now, that’s something I would love to see. I know there are quite a few houses around Atlanta area with amazing and spectacular Christmas lights. We are not talking about a few strings of lights here and there. We are talking about ten thousands of lights. And they don’t stop there. They have programmed music to synchronize with the light giving you the most wonderful Christmas Lights Show. Best of all, they all are doing this for FREE. Some of them ask for donation to a charity. So I think it’s a win-win situation for us.
Now I went searching if there are such a house in my area. And I found more than just my area. Here are a list of Spectacular Homes with Christmas Lights with Musical Synchronize Show.
North of Atlanta
1. Blink Midwinter – With the light count at 23,770, you might need sunglasses when the house goes full blast. But I’m sure you will enjoy the light animation synchronize with music. Tune in to 92.7 FM but be courteous and don’t blare it.
Place: Glenbrooke Subdivision, Heardsville Road, Cumming, GA
Date: Everyday through Jan 3th
Showtime: Sun-Thu 5:30pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:30pm-11:00pm
Direction: Make your way to the intersection of GA 20 and SR 371 (Post Road/Tribble Road). Turn north onto Tribble and go 1 mile to Watson. Make a left and go to the stop. Make a right onto Heardsville Road. Glenbrooke is about 0.6 miles on your left. Make the first left in the subdivision then make a right at the 4 way stop. Cole Court is on your right. We’re at the house with the blinky lights.
Radio Channel: 92.7 FM
Website: Blink Midwinter
2. Christmas in Cumming – Going into their 3rd year of Christmas Spectacular, Larry & Lorraine – the original Redneck Christmas house have put together a wonderful lighting display of 4 houses with over 110,000 lights. We went there yesterday and it was AMAZING!
Place: Haley Farms Subdivision, Bryn Ridge Court, Cumming, GA
Date: Everyday through Jan 1st
Showtime: Sun-Thu dusk-9:00pm, Fri-Sat dusk-10:00pm
Direction: Off Pisgah Rd. in the Haley Farms sub division.
Radio Channel: 88.1 FM
Website: Christmas in Cumming Georgia
3. Holiday Automation – With 20,000 lights synchronized to music over 190 channels, this house even allows you to control the lights via the website. And if you can’t view it in person, you can view it online. But personally, it’s the experience in person that makes it fun.
Place: 391 Radner Run, Lawrenceville, GA
Date: Everyday through Jan 1st
Showtime: Sun-Thu 5:00pm-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-11:00pm
Radio Channel: 89.7 FM
Website: Holiday Automation
4. Meckley Family Xmas – What happen when you put a competitive person with OCD to the Christmas Lights Display contest in the neighborhood? You get one amazing, spectacular house with approximately 30,000 lights and a great musical Christmas Light show to boost.
Place: 4291 Edgewater Dr, Kennesaw, GA 30144
Showtime: Sun-Thu 5:30pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:30pm-10:00pm
Radio Channel: 88.3 FM
Website: Meckley Family Xmas
5. Sound of Light – Wow, 80,000 lights synchronized with over 2 hours of holiday musics will definitely get even the Gringe in the Holiday spirit.
Place: 3294 Dunn Street SE, Smyrna GA, 30080
Date: Everyday through Jan 6th
Showtime: Weekdays – 5:30pm-9:30pm, Weekends 5:30pm-11:30pm
Radio Channel: 93.5 FM
Website: Sound of Light
If you know of any houses in your neighborhood in this caliber, please leave me a comment or email me. I would love to add that to my list.
Don’t miss out on Fun events around Atlanta. Subscribe to Atlanta With Kid’s RSS feed.